Securities Law for the Non-Securities Lawyer
September 28, 2017
Securities law touches on a wide range of topics that affect everyday practice. This program will provide the basics of what a non-securities lawyer needs to know about the securities laws that apply to early stage companies seeking to raise capital, including recent JOBS Act and post-JOBS Act developments like crowdfunding and Regulation A. It will demystify the laws and give enough walking-around knowledge so lawyers can determine when a securities specialist is needed and what the basic issues and concerns are.
- Gregory C. Yadley (moderator), Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Tampa, FL
- Gary J. Ross, Ross & Shulga PLLC, New York, NY
- Eric K. Graben, Wyche, PA, Greenville, SC
- Nancy Fallon-Houle, Velocity Law, Downers Grove, IL
- Elizabeth A. Bleakley, Bleakley Law LLC, Chicago, IL
- Bonnie J. Roe, Cohen & Gresser LLP, New York, NY
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.