Introduction to Corporate Governance
July 28, 2016
The presentation will provide listeners with a basic understanding of:
- What corporate governance is;
- the multiple state and federal laws that affect corporate governance and how those laws interact;
- how director independence is defined in different contexts and why it is important;
- director fiduciary duties; and
- the role of shareholders in governance.
- Bruce Dravis, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Ashley Gault, Associate, Roetzel & Andress, LPA
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.