Forming LLCs - Using the World's Best Checklist
June 25, 2015
Every deal is different, and for that reason every limited liability company is different. It is incumbent upon the lawyer to be able to reflect that deal in the operating agreement as well as be sure that the operating agreement fills in the gaps in the parties' express agreement. Our panel, which includes the co-chair and drafters of the Model LLC Operating Agreement Checklist, will explore how the Checklist can assist practitioners in drafting better operating agreements that are consistent and comprehensive.
- Tom Rutledge, Stoll Keenon Ogden, Louisville, KY
- Laura D'Angelo, Dinsmore, Lexington, KY
- Dan Kleinberger, William Mitchell College of Law, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Christina Houston, DLA Piper, Wilmington, DE
- David Tingstad, Beresford Booth PLLC, Edmonds, WA
Presented by: LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities
Members of the Business Law Section may access the audio, program materials, and video from this program. Log in using your email address. CLE credit is only available to those attending the live programs.