- Choose from over 90 CLE programs to expand your knowledge in your practice area
- Connect with corporate counsel, private practitioners, judges, regulators, and other experts at substantive meetings and social events
- Experience committee events hosted throughout Chicago
- “World-class program faculty will expand your perspective and knowledge. You may seize the opportunity to garner tremendous CLE credits, including ethics.” Paula Boggs, retired Executive VP and GC of Starbucks
- “Experience unparalleled opportunities to engage with lawyers from not only the U.S. but around the world, to help you grow as a professional and as a person.” Jeannie Frey, Chief Legal Officer for Presence Health, Chicago, IL
- “Meetings build a network for referrals and significant client development.” Maury Poscover, Senior Counsel, Husch Blackwell, Saint Louis, MO
Join us in the Windy City for the 2017 Section Annual Meeting, September 14-16. Register now to expand your international network of business law professionals. Experience over 90 CLE programs, attend practice-specific substantive sessions, and connect with colleagues in your area of interest at social events.