Consumer Finance Law Webinar: A Conversation with Authors on What You Can Expect to Learn
Friday, May 21, 2021
The panel will discuss key aspects covered in the new ABA Business Law Section Publication, “Consumer Finance Law: Understanding Consumer Financial Services Regulations," a first-of-its-kind resource for consumer finance practitioners. The panel will highlight key chapters and themes while discussing the interplay of the many rules governing consumer finance laws and their enforcement in this constantly changing environment.
- Katrina Christakis, Partner, Pilgrim Christakis LLP
- Eric L. Johnson, Partner, Hudson Cook, LLP
- J.H. Jennifer Lee, Partner, Arent Fox LLP
- Sherry-Maria Safchuk, Counsel, Buckley LLP
- David Stein, Of Counsel, Covington & Burling LLP
- Nate Viebrock, Partner, Viebrock & De Nittis
Members of the Business Law Section may access the program materials and video from this program. Log in using your email address.