The ABA Business Law Section is home to over 30,000 business law professionals from around the world. The Business Law Section has resources for everyone—young lawyers, in-house counsel, solo practitioners, judges, professors, private practitioners, international attorneys, law students, and all other business law professionals. We have over 50 substantive committees that cover almost every business law practice area. Discover our wide array of benefits below:
Expand Your Knowledge
- The Business Lawyer: Read the premier, peer-reviewed business law journal, published quarterly
- In The Know: Earn free business law CLE monthly by attending these hot-topic webinars developed by industry experts
- Focus on the fundamentals of key practice areas with Business Law Basics, a free, monthly CLE webinar series.
- Program Materials Library: Access a collection of written and audio material from hundreds of topical programs
- Publications: Access the brand new Business Law Today, a new digital platform with curated, searchable, and scannable ABA Business Law Section content, and enjoy discounts on practice-specific books authored by business law experts
Engage with a Community
- Committees: Join one or more of over 50 practice-specific communities of thought leaders and peers
- Resources: Access substantive newsletters, topical webinars, discounted CLE programs, and interactive discussion lists
Advance Your Experience
- In-person Meetings: Attend over 15 live meetings to engage with experts, network with colleagues, and earn CLE credits
- Professional Development: Author an article or book, present on a panel, and participate in leadership opportunities
Again, welcome to the ABA Business Law Section.
Chair, ABA Business Law Section