Welcome to the ABA Business Law Section! You have just joined a network of over 30,000 business law professionals from around the world. The Section offers a robust menu of practice-enhancing resources, easily accessible and included with your membership. Start taking advantage of your benefits today.
Business Law Section Benefits
- CLE: Membership includes free access to 24+ live CLE webinars a year, developed by practice-area experts and covering all areas of business law. If you can’t attend live, all programs are added to our extensive on-demand CLE library, which includes over 500 programs.
- The Business Lawyer: Our journal is among the most cited law journals in the nation, with peer-reviewed analytical articles, current surveys, and in-depth case analysis.
- Business Law Today: Our trusted source of insight on the current issues most critical to business lawyers, with in-depth articles, quick summaries of each month’s key developments by practice area, checklists, and other practical tools.
- Podcasts: Listen to legal luminaries discuss groundbreaking cases, changes in the legal landscape, regulatory challenges, and more with the Section’s podcast series, To The Extent That…
- Committees: Our 50+ practice-specific substantive committees provide access to valuable resources including newsletters, webinars, substantive in-person and virtual meetings, and interactive discussion lists.
- Events: Attend our Fall and Spring Meetings in-person or virtually and check out our list of committee meetings for opportunities to grow your network and take part in the work covering and shaping the field of business law.
- Books: We publish authoritative, practical, and comprehensive books written by leading experts and working committees, available at a discount to members.
- Contribute: Share your insights and expertise and gain professional recognition by writing articles for the Section’s periodicals noted above, or for committee newsletters or by participating in committee book projects.