Map your future. Planning identifies core strengths, explores the shifting environment and helps the organization respond. It creates a common framework for volunteer and staff decision-making, energizes the board and creates momentum for change.
How We Can Help
- Works with the organization's staff and volunteer leaders to develop commitment and support for the planning process,
- Analyzes the internal and external environment, including necessary market research,
- Conducts the on-site planning session,
- Provides the organization with a functional planning report and supporting resources, and
- Monitors follow-up efforts.
|$1,500||$250,000 and under|
|$1,500 - $2,000||$250,001 to $500,000|
|$2,000 - $3,000||$500,001 to $1,500,000|
|$3,000 - $4,500||$1,500,001 to $3,000,000|
|$4,500 - $7,000||$3,000,001 to $6,000,000|
|Starting at $7,000||$6,000,001 and above|
A note about travel: In addition to the service fee, the following expenses are reimbursable to the Division for Bar Services by the hiring organization: economy airfare, hotel accommodations, meals not otherwise provided during the visit, airport transfers and local transportation.