Mark your calendars and join us in Washington D.C. on March 24-26, 2021 for the 69th Spring Meeting of the Antitrust Law Section where competition and consumer protection meet. Early Bird registration ends on February 5th, 2021.
- Hotel Information:
- The Marquis Marriott (Headquarters) - 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001. Phone: (202) 824-9200. Rate: $382.00 + taxes.
- Conrad Hotel - 950 New York Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001. Phone: (202) 844-5900. Rate: $430.00 + taxes.
- Hamilton Hotel - 600 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005. Phone: (202) 787-1000. Rate: $272.00 + taxes.
- Hotel Monaco - 70 -0 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20004. Phone: (202) 628-7277. Rate: $369.00 + taxes.
- The W - Washington DC - 515 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20004. Phone: (202) 661-2400. Rate: $422.00 + taxes.
The ABA takes the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff seriously. We know that the decision whether to attend a meeting is based upon a variety of personal and business considerations. We will continue to monitor a variety of sources, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and U.S. state and local health authorities for the latest public health updates. The ABA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this event. We will update registrants and the website should the plans for this event change.