1. How do I register?
Please use the registration link on ambar.org/atspring (Please note this webpage also contains a roster of attendees for the conference)
2. Where do I pick-up my registration materials/badge?
Badges can be picked up starting Tuesday evening at the Marriott Marquis, Mezzanine Level
3.. What is the event attire?
4. Where can I find the course materials?
Course materials will be available on the mobile app. Details will be sent the weekend before the conference to all registrants.
5.. Where can I print a few pages?
The Marquis hotel has a business center located on the second floor in the FedEx office.
6. Can I leave my bag at the registration desk?
Bags should be checked with the Hotel Bellstand prior to Wednesday. During the conference hours, you can check your items for free at the ABA coat check located on M2 & M4 levels.
7. Will there be any information on Pro Bono activities?
Yes, please stop by the Pro Bono Lounge on the M1 level during show hours to learn from the ABA Pro Bono experts.
8. Where do we sign in for CLE?
Please stop by the CLE Room on the M1 level during show hours to sign in for CLE.
9. Is there a dessert reception after the dinner this year?
Yes, we will have a dessert (with beverages) reception for those with Dinner tickets.
10. Will there be a Mother’s Lounge this year?
Yes, we will have two lounges for new mothers on the M1 and M3 level.
11. Is there a good place to meet up with friends/colleagues?
Yes, please stop by our networking lounges on M1, M3 & M4 (the Bookstore). There is also a lounge dedicated for Law Students & Young Lawyers on M4.
12. Is there a quiet spot to set up my laptop & work?
Yes, workstations are available on all floors of the conference.