This webinar will look at how the Trump criminal prosecutions are putting the First Amendment to the test.
- Ben Wizner - Director, ACLU Speech, Privacy and Technology Project
- Catherine Ross - Lyle T. Alverson Professor Emeritus of Law, George Washington University Law School
- Josh Blackman - Associate Professor, South Texas College of Law Houston
- E. Danya Perry - Founding Partner, Perry Law
- Frank D. LoMonte (Moderator) - Counsel, CNN; Co-Chair, Free Speech and Free Press Committee, ABA Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, you can view the program on our YouTube Channel immediately after the program. Once complete, we will send an email notifying all registrants when the program webpage is finalized, including both the recording and resources from the panelists.
The content of this program does not meet requirements for continuing legal education (CLE) accreditation. You will not receive CLE credit for participating.