This package provides access to all on-demand courses in this series for one year from the purchase date.
This session will offer the following programs:
- Regulating the cost of consumer credit in 2021 and beyond. How the tension between federal and state priorities in a post-election America may shape the consumer credit industry for years to come
- Innovation in an evolving privacy landscape
- Report of CFPB taskforce on consumer financial law - how 100 recommendations could change consumer financial services
- Hud's disparate impact rule: has anything changed?
- Where we left off: revisiting regulatory priorities