Lawyers can and do get into regulatory difficulties for failing to maintain due and proper financial records of their practice. In the second of a two-part program, this webinar dive into details regarding what lawyers should be doing, why they should be doing it, the ethical and regulatory rules surrounding proper financial management and how to keep on top of these.
Attendees will leave this program with the following:
- The role of a good accounting system in the proper running of a law practice
- How to work with your accountant and bookkeeper to achieve your financial objectives
- How to operate your IOLTA account ethically and practically
- The importance of time-tracking and its role in achieving your monthly billing projections
- The importance of regular monthly billing as a management and communication tool