This program features a panel discussion with a judge and trial lawyers who have tried nonjury trials by use of remote video. The focus of the program will be on how to try the case and navigate through the challenges presented by remote video, including selecting a platform and video manager, working with exhibits and document markups, and ethical requirements.
- Hon. Nancy V. Alquist, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Baltimore, MD
- Joe R. Caldwell, Jr., Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Ward B. Coe III, Gallagher Evelius & Jones, Baltimore, MD
- Barry Coburn, Coburn & Greenbaum, Washington, D.C.
- John A. Day, Law Offices of John Day PC, Brentwood, TN
- Deborah Lawrence, EEOC, Baltimore, MD
- Paul Mark Sandler, Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler, Baltimore, MD
This program is free for Section of Litigation Members. The content of this program does not meet requirements for continuing legal education (CLE) accreditation. You will not receive CLE credit for attending.