Our panel will explore these considerations, including recent agency policy statements, case-law developments, and practical tips to keep in mind when negotiating—from both sides of the table. This panel is co-sponsored by the Cartel and Criminal Practice Committee and the Federal Civil Enforcement Committee.
- Jimmy Moore - Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- Emma Burnham - U.S. Department of Justice
- Jeremy Calsyn - Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Tim Kamal-Grayson - Federal Trade Commission
- Allison Sheedy - Constantine Cannon LLP
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-Profit Employees, Students, $25 Other Non-Members.
Explore Antitrust Law Section benefits - Learn More or call (800) 285-2221.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, audio recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.