The class-action world is changing more quickly than ever. To keep up, you’ll want to join us at this year’s Virtual National Institute on Class Actions. We’ll feature the most important content delivered by the most qualified instructors around. Gain practical class action insight from prominent circuit and district court judges. Learn the latest practical developments in class action law, including trial techniques and best practices to sharpen your skills, from top professors, in-house counsel, and lawyers.
- Consumer-protection report from the front lines with Congresswoman Katie Porter
- Insights from former CFPB director Richard Cordray who championed to protect and empower consumers and root out lending discrimination across the country
- Online insight into a lifetime in class actions with Professor Arthur Miller
View full conference agenda for more detailed information.
Topics to be covered:
- Circuit Splits and How to Handle Them
- Ethical Issues Involving Class-Action Settlements and the December 2018 Amendments to Rule 23 [ETHICS CREDIT]
- “I Object!” Conscientious Objectors and How to Deal with Them.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: The Rise of Mass Arbitration.
- The Impact of Bristol-Myers Squibb on Class Actions—What’s Next?
- Conducting a Successful Class-Action Mediation
- The Year in Class-Action Jurisprudence
- COVID Cases—Where is the Action and Traction?