We’ll roll-out a toolkit to help make sense of the industry complexity. This includes the regulatory overlay, industry economics, acronyms, and trending antitrust issues to fuel your learning curve.
- Session 1: Providers and Payers
- Health care delivery and financing 101
- Key government and commercial stakeholders
- Enforcement history and current challenges
- Saralisa Brau; McKesson Corp.
- Christopher Caputo; Federal Trade Commission
- Jonathan Elsasser; Hogan Lovells LLP
- Emily Walden; NERA Economic Consulting
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-Profit Employees, Students, $25 Other Non-Members.
Explore Section of Antitrust Law benefits - Learn More or call (800) 285-2221.
CLE: The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Audio Archive: Provided all releases are obtained, audio recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.