Blockchain technology is a major technological innovation that promises to work significant changes to the way we do business in several different fields. Those changes, in turn, will bring new legal challenges that our laws, courts, regulatory agencies, and other institutions will need to address. Given what we see as the wide scope and lasting impact of blockchain technology, we cannot expect to discern (much less solve) these legal challenges now; nevertheless, this CLE series looks at the challenges and analyzes legal developments that have occurred so far, and offers possible resolutions.
Each of the seven programs in this series features authoritative speakers, practical guidance, and time for questions on the blockchain issues that keep you up at night. Register now for these stimulating and essential webinars – a crypto-cup of coffee with unlimited refills.
Programs are presented monthly, starting in November 2018.
• SciTech Focus on Blockchain: Smart Code and Smart Contracts: November 29, 2018
• SciTech Focus on Blockchain: Cryptocurrencies, Initial Coin Offerings, and Financial Regulations: December 18, 2018
• SciTech Focus on Blockchain: Blockchain Technology, Security, and Privacy: January 16, 2019
• SciTech Focus on Blockchain: Antitrust Regulation and Blockchain Technology: February 13, 2019
• SciTech Focus on Blockchain: Disputes, Liability, and Jurisdiction in the Blockchain Era: March 5, 2019
• SciTech Focus on Blockchain: A Patchwork of Federal and State Laws - Key Technology, Data and Legal Developments You Need to Know Now
•SciTech Focus on Blockchain: What Business Lawyers Need to Know
Buy the entire series and take the CLE courses live or access them on-demand (your choice!) and get 20% off the list price for the individual webinars. Purchase of the series also gives you access to a 10% discount on the new publication Blockchain for Business Lawyers (2018).