Registration Deadline: February 13, 2019 at 10 AM ET
Get 20% off when you purchase the entire series today! Click "Register Now" on the right-hand side of this page, log in, and select the "Series Rate" option in the drop-down pricing menu to receive this deal. When you select this option, you will be automatically registered for all of the remaining live webinars.
The registration pages for each individual webinar are linked below. Here is the schedule:
2018-2019 NEW MEDIATION WEBINAR SERIES
- SEPTEMBER 12, 2018: Advanced Negotiation Strategies in Mediation: “Sales," “Packaging,” and “Pacing” to Achieve the Best Outcome
- OCTOBER 10, 2018: Swearing, Sweating, Outrage and Tears: Handling Highly Emotional Disputes in Mediation
- NOVEMBER 14, 2018: When Participants Say “No” to a Joint Session: Lessons from the Left Coast
- DECEMBER 12, 2018: What Impresses, Disturbs, Confuses, and Confounds your clients in Mediation
- FEBRUARY 13, 2019: When Neutrality, Confidentiality and Ethics Collide: Guidance for Mediators
- MARCH 13, 2019: Evaluative Mediation: Methods, Risks, Ethics, and Rewards
Scholarships to defray tuition expense for ABA programs are available upon application on a program-by-program, case-by-case basis. Preference will be given to public interest lawyers, government lawyers, full-time law professors, solo or small firm practitioners of limited means, and unemployed attorneys. Click here to complete a scholarship request for a specific program. Scholarship applications must be received at least one week before the program start date; applications submitted after that date will not be considered. You will be notified prior to the program if your application is approved. A minimum fee may be charged on all approved scholarship applications to defray expenses.