Detecting Deception Training: You Can't Lie to Me
1 PM GMT
Wouldn't you agree, as a lawyer, it's crucial that you are perceived as trustworthy in a trial or deposition? Isn't it one of your priorities to be seen as authentic, credible and believable by everyone you meet? As an attorney, don't you want to be able to spot the 80% of deception that goes undetected by most people?
Research shows that it is possible to sharpen your ability to make a trust-worthy first impression, spot deception, identify when someone is holding something back, and decode what someone is REALLY feeling (often BEFORE they logically know what they are feeling).
Act fast and register for this webinar today and make your life a little easier by practicing the same lie detecting tricks which are used by the ATF, FBI, and CIA.
In this fast-paced webinar, participants will master the art of persuasion, detect deception through identifying authentic movements called "Posture Gesture Mergers (MPA)," decipher the NEW body language with ease, and decode hidden messages in people's statements.
Participants will learn how to:
* Avoid common mistakes in your own nonverbal communication and positively influence judges, jurors, and clients
* Spot contemptuous jurors and practically read their minds
* Identify a person's unique nonverbal fingerprint and act fast to explore what they are holding back
* Decode microexpressions and hidden emotions and discover exactly what questions to ask to instantly find the truth
* Show control and dominance through your stance, gestures, and pressure
* Avoid making the number one mistake lawyers make that lead others into thinking that they can't be trusted
* Identify subtle movements exhibited by judges that could indicate negative judgment towards you, your client, or opposing counsel or clients
* And more!