This program is sponsored by the Membership, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee and the Law Student Ambassador Program.
- Lauren Earley, Georgetown University
- Andrea Rivers, American University
- Shannon Sylvester, George Washington University Law School
- Bill Baer, Brookings Institution
- Sean Pugh, US Senate Judiciary Committee
- Anant Raut, Senate Judiciary Committee
- Michelle Richardson, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Charlotte Slaiman, Public Knowledge
- Shameka Walker, Federal Trade Commission
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-Profit Employees, Students, $25 Other Non-Members.
Explore Section of Antitrust Law benefits - Learn More or call (800) 285-2221.
CLE: The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Audio Archive: Provided all releases are obtained, audio recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.