ABA Forum on Air & Space Law: General, Business and Charter Aviation Committee Brown Bag Conference
Chicago, IL, 1 PM EDT
Join the ABA Forum on Air & Space Law General, Business and Charter Aviation Committee for a brown bag discussion, Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm (Eastern).
Topics to be discussed include:
1. Status of NCTs
2. Tax issues under Trump’s Tax Reform Act
3. Issues impacting Business Aviation under the FAA proposed reauthorization bill
4. NBAA’s ARC Recommendations
5. Proposed bill that contains definition of compensation or hire/pilot ride sharing bill
6. Committee Members recommendations.
The General, Business and Charter Aviation committee is a resource for lawyers that practice aviation law outside of the scheduled airline world, such as charter operators, flight departments, agricultural operations and general aviation.
The Forum continues to be the place for aviation and space practitioners to gain information, share ideas, keep abreast of developing legal issues and network with colleagues.
This committee is in addition to our existing committees:
• Drones: Regulations, Operations and Litigation
• Space Law: Commercial, Regulatory and Litigation Developments
• Antitrust, Competition and Consumer Protection Committee: Practical, Regulatory and Litigation Issues
To join any committee sponsored by the Forum on Air & Space Law visit our web-site www.americanbar.org/groups/air_space.html
For more information please contact Dawn Holiday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee Chair, General, Business and Charter Aviation
Houston, Texas 77027
Andrea J. Brantner, Forum Chair
SVP and Lead Counsel
GE Capital Aviation Services