Employment Law World Tour: Employment Law in France, Switzerland, and the Netherlands
12 PM EST
The SIL Employment Committee is embarking on a World Tour of employment law! Our members have volunteered to share their expertise on employment law in their jurisdictions through quick, focused teleconferences that will occur on a regular basis during the 2017/18 season. The teleconferences will follow a uniform format. A presentation of the general principles of employment law will precede brief highlights of hot issues like the gig economy, data security for HR records, discrimination against LGBT workers, and whistleblower protections.
To see the list of other programs in this series, and to register for other dates, please check the Section calendar at:
- Constance Kim, Connon Wood LLP
- Else de Wind, Van Doorne N.V.
- Dennis G. Veldhuizen, CLINT Lawyers & Mediators
- Roselyn Sands, Global/EMEIA Labor & Employment Law Leader at Ernst & Young Société d'Avocats
- Ueli Sommer, Walder Wyss Ltd