The Changing Landscape of M&A in India
11 AM GMT
Deal activity in India soared in 2016. According to MergerMarket, deals worth $61.26b took place during the year ended March 31, 2017 compared with $27.62b during the comparable period the previous year. Deal activity is robust in 2017 as well. What explains the dramatic increase? What sectors are at play? What is the effect, if any, of regulatory changes? This teleconference brings together lawyers at the top of the league tables to unpack the changing M&A landscape of India. This is a must attend program for anyone doing India work or doing cross-border deals.
Please note: this is a non-CLE program.
Jaipat Singh Jain, Partner, Lazare Potter Giacovas & Moyle LLP, New York
- Gautam Saha, Partner, AZB & Partners, New Delhi, India
- Upasana Rao, Partner, Trilegal, New Delhi, India
- Suneeth Katarki, Partner, Indus Law, Bangalore, India
- Yashojit Mitra, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai, India
- Pratibha Jain, Partner, Nishith Desai & Associates, New Delhi, India
Teleconference Only Program