Does Crime Pay?
12 PM EDT
A global panel of practitioners will examine past and projected profits of hard-core cartels and evaluate (debate) the ex post deterrence power of current monetary penalties and recoveries to inform ongoing enforcement efforts in the US, EU, and the rest of the world.
* Gregory P. Hansel, Preti Flaherty (Portland, Maine)
* Kathleen Foote, Antitrust Chief, California Department of Justice (San Francisco, California)
* Megan Jones, Hausfeld (San Francisco, California)
* Amy Manning, McGuireWoods (Chicago, Illinois)
* Kristina Nordlander, Sidley Austin (Brussels, Belgium)
For this and all upcoming events visit https://shop.americanbar.org/ebus/abaeventscalendar.aspx
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-profit Employees, Students
$25 Other Non-Members
Explore Section benefits or call 1-800-285-2221 to join. Code RAT14IP25. For this and all upcoming events visit http://ambar.org/atevents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.