Corporate Counseling In House Counsel
12 PM EST
The Corporate Counseling Committee presents its Monthly Antitrust Update For In-House Counsel, focusing on antitrust developments in February 2016, including key court decisions, agency actions, and transactions. Antitrust attorneys from Axinn Veltrop and Harkrider will present at this one-hour program.
* Derek Ludwin, Covington & Burling LLP
* Rachel Adcox, Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
* John Harkrider, Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
* Kail Jethmalani, Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
* Jeny Maier, Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
For this and all upcoming events visit https://shop.americanbar.org/eBus/ABAEventsCalendar.aspx
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-profit Employees, Students
$25 Other Non-Members
Explore Section benefits or call 1-800-285-2221 to join. Code RAT14IP25. For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.