Holding Company Regimes in Europe.
12:30 PM EDT
Many U.S. companies enjoy having their foreign operations based in a holding company in Europe. This program will focus on the pros and cons (income taxation, limited liability, tax treaties, etc.) of forming a holding company in popular European jurisdictions of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Ireland, and Italy.
- Simon Concannon, Walker Morris in Leeds
- Sjoerd Stokmans, Van Doorne in Amsterdam
- Sonya Manzor, William Fry in Dublin
- Eugenio Romita, Gattai Minoli Agostinelli & Partners in Milano
- Robert J. Misey, Jr., Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C. in Chicago and Milwaukee