January 2016 Monthly Antitrust Corporate Counseling Update
12 PM EST
The next installment of the popular Corporate Counseling monthly update of antitrust developments, covering events in January 2016, will be presented by several members of Davis Polk & Wardwell's antitrust group.
* Elai E. Katz, Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
* Joel Cohen, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
* Christopher B. Hockett, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
* Mary K. Marks, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
* Jesse Solomon, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
For this and all upcoming events visit https://shop.americanbar.org/eBus/ABAEventsCalendar.aspx
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-profit Employees, Students
$25 Other Non-Members
Explore Section benefits or call 1-800-285-2221 to join. Code RAT14IP25. For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.