The ABA Working Group Report on the Advertising Industry Self-Regulatory System
1 PM EST
This program will provide an overview of the Working Group Report on the Advertising Industry’s Self-Regulatory System published by the Consumer Protection Committee and Advertising Disputes & Litigation Committee last spring. The agenda will include:
- How this project came about, the formation of the working group and the process for the report.
- The benefits of this effort.
- The ASRC Board Meeting that occurred just prior to the adoption of many of the Report’s recommendations.
- The recommendations that were accepted by NAD, what was not accepted and why.
- What is to come – the new rules were implemented as of November 1st, over the next year we will be looking to host another webinar.
* David Mallen - Loeb & Loeb
* Kathryn Farrara - Unilever
* Amy Mudge - Venable LLP
* Lee Peeler - ASRC
For this and all upcoming events visit https://shop.americanbar.org/eBus/ABAEventsCalendar.aspx
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-profit Employees, Students
$25 Other Non-Members
Explore Section benefits or call 1-800-285-2221 to join. Code RAT14IP25. For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.