Strategies on Dealing with Multiple Enforcers in the Merger Context
12 PM EST
Antitrust practitioners have had to consistently deal with different jurisdictions of merger enforcement. This panel will address strategies in dealing with the “nuts and bolts” of the various jurisdictions in the merger area.
* Arnall Golden Gregory, LLP
* Jeffrey Jacobovitz, Co-Chair of Antitrust Group
* Ken Glazer, Partner, Sidley Austin
* Ana Paula Martinez, Partner at Levy & Salomão Advogados, Antitrust/Competition Practice Group (Brazil)
* Joseph Simons, Co-Chair of Antitrust Group
* Paul Weiss Rifkind, Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison LLP
* Julie Soloway, Partner in the Competition, Antitrust & Foreign Investment group, Blake Cassels & Graydon (Canada)
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-profit Employees and Students
$25.00: Other Non-members
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program. Learn about Section membership, or call 800-285-2221 to join with source code RAT14IP25. Instructions for accessing the live program will be provided in a confirmation email. For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.