International Committee Town Hall Symposium
12 PM EDT
The International Committee invites you to join our upcoming Town Hall Meeting, which will be held on Wednesday, October 2nd at 12:00pm EST | 18.00 CET. The Town Hall is a great way to learn more about upcoming Committee programs, publications, discussion groups and other activities, and to find out how you can become more involved with the Committee. If you are interested in crossborder antitrust issues or your practice has an international dimension, we are confident our Town Hall program will be of interest. We hope that you will join us.
- John Taladay, Baker Botts LLP and Casey Halladay, McMillan LLP
- Tom Collin, Thompson Hine LLP
- Matthew Hall, McGuire Woods LLP
- Todd Hutchison, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Krisztian Katona, Federal Trade Commission
- Yan Luo, Covington & Burling LLP
- Julie Soloway, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Suzanne Wachsstock, American Express
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Nonprofit Employees and Students
$25.00: Other non-members
Learn about Section membership, or call 800-285-2221 to join with source code RAT14IP25.
Instructions for accessing the live program will be provided in a confirmation email. For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.