Recent Antitrust Developments:July and August 2014.
Squire Patton Boggs, 12 PM EDT
Please join us for our next installment of the Recent Developments Initiative, a series of in-person programs on antitrust developments in the health care and pharmaceuticals markets. This program covers the months of July and August 2014. For information about our Committee membership, please contact Philip Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jeffrey Brennan (email@example.com). We hope you have been visiting our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3432337&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
- Valentina Rucker, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Washington, DC
- Peter C Alfano III, associate, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington, DC
- Katie R. French, associate, Squire Patton Boggs, London, UK
- Christopher H. Gordon, principal, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington, DC
- Jessica M. Hoke, associate, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington, DC
Squire Patton Boggs
2550 M Street, NW,
Washington, DC 20037
Antitrust Section Members,
Government, Non-profit Employees,
$25 Other Non-Members
Explore Section benefits or call
800-285-2221 to join. Code RAT14IP25.
For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.