September Antitrust Update for In-House Counsel
12 PM EDT
Monthly update covering recent antitrust developments at the agencies and in the courts.
* Jim R. Wade AT&T, Washington DC
* Holden Brooks, Foley & Lardner, Milwaukee WI
* Alan Rutenberg, Foley & Lardner, Washington DC
* Sophie Lignier, Foley & Lardner, Brussels
* Mike Lockerby, Foley & Lardner, Washington DC
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Non-profit Employees, Students
$25.00: Other Non-Members
Learn about Section membership or call 800-285-2221 to join with source code: RAT14IP25. Instructions for accessing the live program will be provided in a confirmation email. For this and all upcoming events visit: http://AmBar.org/ATEvents
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.