Effective Writing for Antitrust Practitioners
2 PM EDT
Litigators, antitrust specialists, and an in-house lawyer for Google will provide tips for writing briefs, white papers to the federal antitrust enforcement agencies, publications, and client communications. The panelists will discuss how effective writing often differs by context, depending on function and audience. It should be very useful for young lawyers in particular.
· Nickolai Levin, DOJ, Washington, DC
· Mitchell Raup, Polsinelli, Washington, DC
· John Roberti, Mayer Brown, Washington, DC
· Finnuala Tessier, DOJ, Washington, DC
· Sara Walsh, Google, Mountain View, CA
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Nonprofit Employees and Students
$25.00: Other non-members
CLE: The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.
Provided all releases are obtained, MP3 recordings of this program will be available to Section members on the Committee Program Audio page.