Special Offer for In-House Counsel: The ABA is offering one complimentary registration per organization to in-house counsel. "In-house counsel" refers to a practicing lawyer whose primary responsibility is providing legal advice to the organization itself. Click here to request this special offer.
Our distinguished faculty of international data privacy, cybersecurity and e-discovery thought leaders will offer practical guidance on:
- Developments in international data privacy including GDPR and CCPA
- Cross-border litigation and arbitration concerns with a look to Brexit
- Establishing and defending reasonable data security
- The data privacy regulator’s perspective
Past program attendees have included representatives from: Abbott Laboratories, Airbus, BMW, Deere & Co, Deutsche Bank, Facebook, Freddie Mac, Genentech, Gilead Sciences, Keyence, Microsoft, Novo Nordisk, PayPal, Siemens, Swiss Re, The Hershey Company, VMware, Wacker Chemie AG and many more.
Testimonials from previous years' attendees:
- "Excellent real-world advice and participation/input from European regulators."
- "The materials are extremely helpful and on point so thank you! The practical aspect of the conference is excellent!"
- "The size of the conference is perfect. It is the right size for networking and getting to know other participants. The panels were informative and diverse/inclusive. The presence of key regulators on panels was excellent."