Registration for the Fall Meeting is not required to register for the Practicum.
- Recent trends and developments from the perspective of a trial court judge
- Ethical predicaments in dealing with aggressive "Rambo" litigators
- Unique complexities for intergenerational and diverse lawyers
- Contemporary challenges with civility and professionalism
- The impact of the #MeToo movement on the legal profession
- Consequences of the use of technology by lawyers and judges
The Practicum will be divided into two panels, both including an interactive segment with attendees. The Practicum will conclude with a meet-and-greet with the presenters to facilitate more discussion of these important topics.