Check out our great discounts for In-House Counsel, Solo and Small Firm Practitioners as well as Government and Academic colleagues!
Artificial intelligence is transforming our world, and its legal implications are vast and challenging. Every client in every industry sector - including healthcare, financial, transportation, energy, utilities, manufacturing, telecom, IT, real estate, and retail/consumer services - will be affected.
Join us for this first-of-its-kind National Institute designed to equip attendees with key technical concepts in AI and legal insights ranging from fundamentals to the finer points. Learn insider tips on practical ways to tackle legal issues raised by AI, including:
- Autonomous vehicle liability and compliance -- changes we haven't seen since the car supplanted horses and buggies
- Intellectual property issues -- hot patent trends, the status of AI works of authorship, and protecting AI data as trade secrets
- Unprecedented privacy and security issues -- challenges from hacking robots, intrusive marketing, and conducting mass surveillance
- How AI and robotics will change medical care and financial services -- and create compliance and liability challenges
- AI in the workplace -- legal issues ranging from mass job displacement to AI discrimination and workplace monitoring
- Ethics of robolawyering -- can AI replace human lawyers and implementing AI in a firm ethically
- Looking into the crystal ball -- what happens if we have superintelligent machines. Do they deserve rights?