The WCC National Institute is pleased to partner with the Women’s White Collar Defense Association (WWCDA) and is offering a 10% discount on registration fees to WWCDA members who have also registered for the WWCDA Annual Attorney Meeting, March 10-11, 2020 in San Diego.
This institute has been attended by leading federal and state judges and prosecutors, law enforcement officials, defense attorneys, and in-house counsel, and members of the academic community. The faculty regularly includes some of the top members of the white collar bar in the United States and abroad. Among the audience are nationally renowned lawyers, as well as many who are beginning to concentrate in white collar area.
Attendees have consistently given the institute high ratings not only for the exceptional quality of its publication, the panelists' presentations, and the valuable updates on new developments and strategies, but also for the rare opportunity to meet colleagues in this field, renew acquaintances, and exchange ideas. This institute will have excellent representation from the corporate sector, senior members of the Department of Justice, prosecutors and distinguished members of the federal judiciary.
- How some leading federal judges handle white collar cases
- How leading general counsel approaches potential white collar issues
- The current focus of enforcement at the DOJ, SEC, and CFTC
- Recent enhanced enforcement efforts in traditionally self-regulated sectors, including sports and academia
- How to deal with some of the ethical challenges presented in white collar cases, and corporate investigations have been impacted by the changing landscape created by US v. Connolly
- The impact of investigations and prosecutions on white collar defendants and in-house lawyers for companies from those who have faced such charges