Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear panelists provide valuable updates on new developments and strategies in white collar law.
This institute has been attended by leading federal and state judges and prosecutors, law enforcement officials, defense attorneys, and in-house counsel, and members of the academic community. The faculty regularly includes some of the top members of the white collar bar in the United States and abroad. Among the audience are nationally renowned lawyers, as well as many who are beginning to concentrate in white collar area.
Attendees have consistently given the institute high ratings not only for the exceptional quality of its publication, the panelists' presentations, and the valuable updates on new developments and strategies, but also for the rare opportunity to meet colleagues in this field, renew acquaintances, and exchange ideas. This institute will have excellent representation from the corporate sector, senior members of the Department of Justice, prosecutors and distinguished members of the federal judiciary.
- Sentencing in white collar cases
- Recent developments and new trends in FCPA enforcement
- Securities enforcement
- Emerging enforcement trends in health care
- Increasing enforcement of economic sanctions and export control
- National security—cybercrime and economic espionage
- Antitrust prosecution trends
- Environmental crimes in a world of global markets, climate change, and terrorism
- Comprehensive tax enforcement—how the government is using its tools
- Asset forfeiture and freeze orders