This program will offer several comprehensive sessions covering a law firm's legal, ethical and professional obligations in protecting personal and confidential client information. Join our experts to learn about these topics and more:
- The role of executive management in law firm privacy and data security risk management
- A two-hour intense Mock tabletop exercise and Incident Response preparation for law firms. You will have the opportunity to work through a series of hypothetical scenarios to address some of the more challenging issues that arise when responding to a data incident (when/whether to inform a client of a data incident, when/how to engage law enforcement, tips on working with cybersecurity vendors, and cyber liability insurance)
- Understanding the technology and security risks for law firms
- Privacy and security governance for law firms, is it time to hire a CPO?
- What in-house counsel expects of its outside counsel with respect to cybersecurity
- Legal and ethical obligations for lawyers implicated by privacy and data security