In addition to providing an overview of the rapidly evolving E.U. data privacy landscape, our distinguished panel of data privacy, security and E-Discovery experts will offer practical guidance on:
- The Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Simplifying data subject access requests
- Managing a global privacy compliance program
- Responding to cross-border cyber incidents
- And much more!
Past Program attendees have included representatives from: Airbus, BMW, Deere & Co, Deutsche Bank, Freddie Mac, Genentech, Gilead Sciences, Keyence, Microsoft, Novo Nordisk, PayPal, Siemens, Swiss Re, The Hershey Company, VMware, Wacker Chemie AG among many more.
Comments about the 2018 program:
- Great speakers – well done.
- Excellent real-world advice and participation/input from European regulators.
- The materials are extremely helpful and on point so thank you! The practical aspect of the conference is excellent!
- Great subject matter expertise and excellent topics.
- Great panels, exchange of ideas with recognized experts.
The ABA is offering one complimentary registration per organization to in-house counsel. “In-house counsel” refers to a practicing lawyer whose primary responsibility is providing legal advice to the organization itself. The ABA reserves the right to determine whether a registrant is eligible for an “in-house counsel” discounted rate. If you qualify, please fill out the survey available here: https://americanbar.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bqOZyYj4HEaLsSp