This institute has been attended by leading federal and state judges and prosecutors, law enforcement officials, defense attorneys, corporate in-house counsel, and members of the academic community. The faculty regularly includes some of the top members of the white collar bar in the United States and abroad. Among the audience are nationally renowned lawyers, as well as many who are beginning to concentrate in the white collar area.
Attendees have consistently given the Institute high ratings for the exceptional quality of its publication; the panelists’ presentations; the valuable updates on new developments and strategies; as well as the rare opportunity to meet colleagues in this field; renew acquaintances; and exchange ideas. The institute will have excellent representation from the corporate sector, senior members of the Department of Justice, prosecutors, and distinguished members of the federal judiciary.
- Sentencing in white collar cases
- Recent developments and new trends in FCPA enforcement
- Securities enforcement
- Emerging enforcement trends in health care
- Increasing enforcement of economic sanctions and export control
- National security—cybercrime and economic espionage
- Antitrust prosecution trends
- Environmental crimes in a world of global markets, climate change, and terrorism
- Comprehensive tax enforcement—how the government is using its tools
- Asset forfeiture and freeze orders
- Recent developments in anti-money laundering