Space Law Symposium - Forum on Air & Space Law
Jenner & Block, Washington, DC, 8 AM GMT
This year’s program is focused on the evolving state of space activities in 2018 – both from domestic and international perspectives, as well as from Civilian, Defense and Commercial vantage points. Esteemed panelists from a diversity of space sectors will share insightful perspectives, lessons learned, as well as “What’s Next?” on the immediate and future space horizon.
Featured Panels will include:
• Users Advisory Panel and NSC/Regulatory Update
• Public Private Partnerships
• Changing Environment of Commercial Space
• On-orbit Activities and Authorities
• Moon Panel – Law and Policy
There will be lots of time for networking with other members of the space and legal community, including a reception after the conference.