NAFTA Revisited - The Energy Chapter
Toronto, Canada, 4:30 PM GMT
Join us for the second part of our 3 part brown bag series on the current NAFTA Negotiations. The Canada Committee, in conjunction with the Mexico and International Trade Committees, has embarked on an exploration of the political, legal and industry perspectives surrounding 3 areas of the current negotiations. Our February installment will explore these perspectives in the context of the Energy Chapter.
The North American Energy Industry has undergone dramatic changes since NAFTA entered into force 23 years ago. While NAFTA has played a part in the success story of North American energy integration, as the negotiations continue, will some of this success be placed at risk?
We have brought together a group of speakers with diverse perspectives on the Energy Chapter and the Sector to provide us with the background and context that we need to have an enriching and engaging discussion on the current negotiations and how they will, or will not, affect the markets and the legal paradigm that your clients currently operate under.
We hope you will join us!
Moderator: Jesse Goldman, Partner, International Trade and Investment, Bennett Jones, LLP
- Andy Shoyer, Partner, International Trade Practice, Sidley Austin, LLP
- Alex Dewar, Senior Manager, Boston Consulting Group
- Jason Langrish, President of the Energy Round Table, Special Advisor, Global Public Affairs
- Sacha Kathuria, Association of American Pipelines
- Daniela Flores, EC Legal Rubio Villegas