International Law Boot Camp Program
8 AM GMT
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m. ET, program begins at 8:55 a.m. ET.
This is a non-CLE program.
The ABA Section of International Law is pleased to offer its first International Law Boot Camp program, an engaging presentation that will provide a practical overview of how international law impacts legal practice across several areas, including:
- Finance and M&A
This program will be taught by practitioners and is an excellent learning opportunity for students and attorneys new to international law.
The location of this program is:
The American Bar Association
1050 Connecticut Ave. NW,
Floor 5, Suite 570 John Marshall Room
Washington, DC 20036
A continental breakfast and pizza for lunch will be provided free of charge!
- Steven Richman, Clark Hill PLC
- David Stewart, Georgetown University Law Center
- Gene Burd, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Lisa Savitt, The Axelrod Firm PC
- Corinne Lammers, Paul Hastings LLP
- Mike Burke, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Jason Matechak, International Law Institute
- Deniz Tamer, MTI Cranes
- Christopher Campbell, Willoughby & Hoefer