26th Fall Conference - Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
1 PM GMT
This October 17-20 join your friends and colleagues in San Diego at the ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources’ Fall Conference.
Two days of cutting-edge CLE programming session topics include:
• Tech giants’ environmental, energy, and natural resource footprints;
• Non-federal efforts to address climate change;
• The current terrain of public land law;
• Counseling clients before, during, and after natural disasters;
• The long road to Superfund reform;
• Defining the future of offshore energy; and
• Changing regulatory landscapes under the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act.
Come experience 70 miles of beautiful beaches, swaying palm trees, and a year-round nearly perfect climate. San Diego is a dynamic metropolis, home to world-renowned family attractions, sophisticated arts and dining, exciting nightlife, trendy neighborhoods, unique shopping, and endless outdoor recreational opportunities.
Situated on the waterfront with a 466-slip marina, the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina is within walking distance of the Gaslamp Quarter and Seaport Village and only a short drive to Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo.