Forum on Air & Space 2018 Update Conference
Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Pentagon City, 7 AM GMT
2017 was an exciting and eventful year in the world of air and space and the Washington Update Conference provides a briefing and an insider’s perspective on the hot topics related to air and space law, as well as a look forward at 2018 and beyond with discussions of exciting issues with industry experts. Be sure not to miss the Forum’s Washington Update Conference, to be held on Friday, February 23, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Pentagon City.
Our luncheon keynote speaker is Charles M. Trippe, Jr., Chief Counsel, FAA.
The 2018 Update Conference will present experienced and informed panels and distinguished speakers, who put current issues into perspective and offer their visions for the future.
Featured panels include:
· Legislative Updates and Outlook for 2018 Panel: FAA Reauthorization, ATC Privatization and potential impact of midterm elections and more
· Litigation Update Panel: Our Patchwork Nation: Airline Litigation of State and Local Employment Laws and Regulations
· Unmanned Aircraft Systems Panel: How UAS/Drones Have and Will Continue to Impact Transportation
· Regulatory Panel: U.S. Airline Service Quality and the Impact of U.S. DOT Passenger Rights Regulations
· Airports/Air Traffic Control Update Panel: Update on Airport Funding and Fees, and what a Not-For-Profit ATC Provider could mean for Air Carriers, Passengers and General Aviation
· Space Law Update Panel: Legal Hurdles to Continued Human Presence in Low Earth Orbit