Career Panel on Environmental Law
Washington, DC, 6:30 PM GMT
In-Person Event at:
George Washington University Law School
Student Conference Center (SCC), Lisner Hall, 2nd Floor
2023 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Enter Lisner Hall from G Street and take stair sor elevators to 2nd Floor.
A panel of distinguished practitioners from a private firm, the federal government, a nonprofit and a consulting company will discuss their current work, their career paths and will provide advice for individuals who are interested in the field of international environmental law. Practitioners in the field of international environmental law deal with fascinating, surprising and complex issues addressing one of the most important challenges confronting humanity - how to ensure that current and future generations can survive and prosper sustainably in harmony with the Earth’s environment. Networking and light refreshments will follow the presentations.
- Russell LaMotte, Principal, Beveridge & Diamond PC
- Rocky Piaggione, Senior Counsel, U.S. Department of Justice, Environmental Crimes Prosecution Office
- Jessica Webb, World Resources Institute
- Linda Lowson, CEO and Chief Counsel, Global ESG Regulatory Academy and CSR Insight LLC
- Professor Emily Hammond, George Washington University Law School