Hot Topics in Antitrust and Criminal Enforcement in the Financial Sector
Jones Day, 6 PM GMT
The financial sector continues to be a vibrant area for government enforcement with developments in major cases such as municipal tax liens, foreclosure auctions, and LIBOR. Prosecuted financial firms are frequently responding to criminal fraud and antitrust allegations in the same complaint, one of many new challenges for in-house counsel and the private bar to consider. Our distinguished panel will discuss these and other hot topics relating to antitrust and criminal enforcement in the financial sector. Come for drinks starting at 6:00 pm and stay for the lively discussion from 7:00 – 8:00 pm.
* Mark Rosman, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
* Daniel Braun, Deputy Chief for Litigation, Fraud Section, Department of Justice Criminal Division
* Brent Snyder, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice Antitrust Division
* Ellen Koplow, General Counsel TD Ameritrade
* David P. Wales, Partner, Jones Day
FREE: Antitrust Section Members, Government, Nonprofit Employees and Students
$25.00: Other non-members
Learn about Section membership, or call 800-285-2221 to join with source code RAT14IP25. Instructions for accessing the live program will be provided in a confirmation email. For this and all upcoming events visit http://AmBar.org/ATEvents.
The ABA is not seeking CLE credit for this program.