- Eileen Albanese, Director of the Office of National Security and Technology Transfer Controls, Bureau of Industry & Security, US Department of Commerce (BIS)
- Peter Chessick, Attorney-Advisor, Office of Chief Counsel (Foreign Assets Control), US Department of the Treasury
- Anahita Thoms, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP
Ms. Albanese will speak on the new oil and gas export licensing requirement, focusing on Russian deepwater, arctic offshore and shale projects in Russia, that became effective on August 6, 2014.
Mr. Chessick will speak on the US sectoral sanctions imposed in July relating to certain new debt or equity issued by or for certain Russian entities and certain of their affiliates, under Directives 1 and 2 under Executive Order 13662.
Ms. Thoms will speak on the similar EU export licensing requirement and sectoral sanctions affecting new issuances of securities by listed Russian banks under EU Regulation No 833/2014 of July 31, 2014.
- Glen Kelley, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Michael Burton, Jacobson & Burton, Immediate Past Committee Co-Chair