DOJ Export Controls & Sanctions Enforcement Priorities: A Brown Bag with DOJ's Mariclaire Rourke
12:10 PM EDT
- This is a non-CLE teleconference and in-person program
- The timing for this program is listed in US Eastern Daylight Time
Mariclaire Rourke, Senior Trial Attorney, Department of Justice will discuss:
- Recent criminal cases and fines in ITAR and economic sanctions.
- Priorities of DOJ: targets and US vulnerabilities.
- What not to do when under investigation in a criminal export case – a DOJ perspective.
- The new role of NSD in cybersecurity crimes.